Being a farmer, cattleman, or rancher isn’t as simple as growing crops and feeding livestock. There is a business side of the operation that often times needs equal attention. Not only are you responsible maintaining your operation, but you’re also thrust into a world of being the CEO of your business. Not everyone enjoys wearing the CEO hat and all that it brings.
We will create a plan to:
- efficiently manage cash flow.
- define when it’s appropriate to use debt to grow or sustain the operation.
- create and maintain an emergency fund. This will allow you to weather a financial storm or to take advantage of an opportunity that presents itself.
- protect your operation from things you cannot control.
- look at traditional ways to save for retirement.
So, what does it cost to work with us? Because our fees are based on your personal situation and the complexities it brings, it would be reckless for us to quote a fee without getting to know you better. In our initial consultation, we will discuss our fee structure and how we’ll work to fit it into your monthly budget. If at any time you’re dissatisfied with our service, we will refund your fee. No questions asked.